Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences (AIAHS) is a unit of the Blue Sapphire Healthcares Pvt. Ltd. run by a team of expert healthcare professionals and lays focus on all-round healthcare delivery and education.
- Dr. A.M Ray (MS)
- Dr. C.Rajan (Centre Head) – AIAHS
- Dr. Prashant Pandey – Director – Medical Services
- Lt. Col. Anita Bhatt (Director & Principal) – AIAHS
- Ms. Shikha Shrivastava (Dept. Incharge) – AIAHS
Faculty – Asian Institute of Allied Health Science (AIAHS)
|S. No||Course||Director / Head of Department|
|1.||Diploma Operation Theatre Technology|| Dr. A.M Ray|
|2.||Diploma Medical Lab Technology|| Dr. Pradeep Kujur|
|3.||Diploma X-Ray & Imaging Technology|| Dr. Ibrar|
|4.||Diploma in Dialysis Technology|| Dr. Indeer Prasad Rajak|
|5.||Diploma in Optometry|| Dr. Dheeraj Vikrant|
|6.||Diploma in Medical Record record Sciences|| Mr. Mithun Kr. Dubey|
|7.|| Diploma in Dental Technology|| Dr. Ishani Ray|
|8.|| Emergency Patient Care|| Dr. Rakesh Sharma|
|9.|| Medical Transcript Technician|| Ms. Suchitra Rajak|
|10.|| Certificate in Dietician Assistant|| Ms. Kavita Bhakat|
List of Courses for the Year 2019
|1.||Diploma in Medical Lab Technology||Two year||6||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB)|
|2.||Dip. X-Ray & Imaging Technology||Two year||10||10+2 Passed (Science Preferred)|
|3.||Diploma in Operation Theatre||Two year||10||10+2 any stream (Science Preferred)|
|4.|| Diploma in Optometry||Two year||10||10 +2 any stream (Science Preferred)|
|5.||Diploma in Dialysis Technology||Two year||5||10+2 any stream (Science Preferred )|
|6.||Diploma in Medical Record Science||Two year||5|| 10+2 any stream (Science Preferred )|
|7.||Emergency Patient Care Technician||One year||1|| 10th Pass|
|8.||Diploma in Dental Assistant||One year||5||10+2 any stream (Science Preferred)|
|9.||Diploma in Medical Transcription||One year||5|| 10+2 any stream (Science Preferred)|
|10.||Certificate in Dietician||One year||5||10+2 (Science Preferred)|
Fee Structure: 2019
Diploma Courses ( Two Year ):
- Admission Fee: RS 12,000/Course
- Tuition Fee: RS 6,000/Quarter
- Caution Money: RS.24,000/- ( Refundable )
- Practical Charges: RS. 24,000/ year
Admission Fee Excludes Books, Uniform & Examination.
Certificate Courses ( One Year):
- Admission Fee: Rs. 6,000/-
- Tuition Fee: RS 6,000/Quarter
- Practical Charges: Rs. 24000/YEAR
- Caution Money: Rs.5000/- (Refundable)
Admission fee excludes Books, Uniform & Examination.
Candidate may apply to Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences on the prescribed application form as provided with the prospectus along with certified copies of relevant certificates, Residence Proof/ Aadhar Card, Date of Birth Certificate and 6 coloured passport size recent photographs. Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview. Short-listed candidates shall be granted admission in their respective courses on the basis of merit.
**Asian Institute of Allied Health Science is not responsible & does not guarantee placement in any government job for its courses.
Rules & Regulations
- Examination will be conducted at the end of each year
- The examination schedule shall be communicated to the students at least 4 weeks in advance
- Candidates shall be required to secure minimum 50% in qualifying exams for completion of course
- The diploma/certificate shall be awarded to students who have passed all the subjects within the stipulated duration of the course by Bharat Savek Samaj.
- Students are required to observe the decorum while attending the programme.
- Any student found guilty of impersonation or giving false information or found guilty of forgery shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Breach of discipline shall include.: a) Misconduct or misbehavior of any nature towards employee/ visitor of the institute, b) Causing damage, spoiling or disfiguring the property/ equipment by the student defame the reputation of the hospital.
- All decisions of Asian Dwarkadas Jalan Super Specialty Hospital shall be a binding on student.
- Policies may be changed from time to time based on decisions of management
- Please fill the application form completely and furnish correct details required herein
- Please enclose attested copies of relevant certificates along with four passport size photographs
- The completed admission form must reach before last date of admission. Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences is not responsible for any postal delays
- Matter not covered by the above rules will fall entirely within the absolute discretion of the management of the institute.
- Ragging in any from is strictly prohibited both within and out side the premises or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiscipline. Shall be dealt strictly.
- Medical Fitness certificate (as prescribed) to be submitted at the time of joining.
Terms & Conditions
- Certificate/Diploma in any course will be awarded to successful candidates only after payment of full fee and clearance of any other dues.
- Fee is inclusive of all taxes
- Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences reserve the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct.
- Fee is non-refundable*
- No Stipend will be paid to students during the period of training.