Visiting Consultant – General Surgery
- Did MBBS and MS General Surgery from prestigious King George’s Medical University (KGMU) followed by a brief stint as Senior Resident in Department of General Surgery in KGMU.
- Thereafter moved to GEM Hospital, Coimbatore which is world-renowned centre of Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery.
- There stayed for 2 years under the FNB Minimal Access Surgery program conducted by NBE.
- MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery),
- FNB (Minimal Access Surgery)
- Published many papers in renowned surgical journals.
- Video and paper presentation in AMASICON 2019.
- Certificate course in Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Participated in multiple state, national and international conferences.
- Actively involved in the organization of GEM ESOCON 2018, Coimbatore and Hernia Carnival 2020, Chennai.
- Actively doing laparoscopic surgeries since last 4 years.
- Has performed many independent thoracotomies and decortication in pulmonary surgery unit of KGMU.
- Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgeries including Cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, and Hernia
- Thoracic Surgery
- Anorectal Surgery
- Mon to Sat: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM