Consultant – ENT & Head & Neck Surgeon
- MS ENT
- ECFMG CERTIFICATE (USA)
- SR (HBTMC, Mumbai)
- Multiple Publications in National & International Journals
- Sudden onset, rapidly expansile, cervical cystic hygroma in an adult: A rare case with unusual presentation and extensive review of literature. Dokania V, Rajguru A, Kaur H, et.al. Case Rep Otolaryngol.
- Sinonasal aneurysmal bone cyst mimicking hemangioma. Shivakumar S, Mhashal S, Shetty N, et. al.The Egyptian Journal of Otolaryngology.
- Cutaneous Lymphadenoma: A Trichoblastoma with Regressive Inflammatory. Keesecker S, Saab J, Magro CM, et.al. Facial Plast Surg.
- Ectopic Deciduous Maxillary Tooth in the Nasal Cavity Following Trauma. Dokania V, Kinnera H, S S, et al. Cureus.
- S-100 Immuno-Positive Low Grade Myofibroblastic Sarcoma of Nasal Cavity: A Rare Case Presentation and Review of Literature. Mhashal S, Dokania V, Bhargava S, et. al. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
- Kimura’s disease without peripheral eosinophilia: An unusual and challenging case simulating venous malformation on imaging studies- Case Report and Review of literature. Dokania V, Patil D, Agarwal K, et.al. J Clin Diagn Res.
- Retrospective study of endoscopic management of cases of CSF Rhinorrhoea : a case series. Vihapure G,Agarwal K, Dokania V. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences.
- Olopatadine hydrochloride and fluticasone propionate in topical treatment of allergic rhinitis: A single blind randomised study. Havle A, Jain V, Ahmed F,et. al. J Clin Diagn Res.
- A randomised double blind comparative study of effects of intrathecal versus intravenous dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to bupivacaine for spinal anaesthesia in lower limb orthopaedic surgeries. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research.
- Clinical profile and management of lower limb varicose veins: an original research article. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences.
- Erosive Benign Fibro-osseous lesion of external auditory canal: a rare case. Vihapure G, Dokania V, Thakral N. Cureus.
- Solitary mucus cast at the Wharton’s duct orifice. Dokania V, Kacker A. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
- Palatal schwannoma: an analysis of 45 literature reports and of an illustrative case. Dokania V, Rajguru A, Mayashankar V, et. al . Int Arch Otorhinolaryngol.
- Auricle Schwannoma: Presentation of a Rare Case and Review of Existing Literature. Dokania V, Mayashankar V, Kothari S, et. al. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
- Anterior Jugular Vein Hemangioma: A Diagnostic Conundrum and Report of a Rare Case: Dokania V, Mhashal S, et. al. Surgery journal (New York, N.Y.)
- Weill Cornell Medical College, NY, USA[Observership]
- HBTMC, Mumbai[SR]
- Otology & Microscopic Ear Surgery
- Endoscopic Nasal Surgeries
- Microlaryngeal Surgeries
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Coblation Surgery
- Allergy Treatment & Procedures
- AOI India, AOI Mumbai (West).
- Clinical rotation (Weill Cornell Medical College, NY, USA)
- Head, Neck, Microvascular and facial plastic surgical fellowship (UHC Sestre Milosrdnice, Europe)
- ENT and Head & Neck & Rhinoplasty Surgeon Registration # DMC/R/08682
- Mon to Sat: 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM